Join the Team
TITLE: Professional Intern
OVERALL PURPOSE: SMA is looking for a high-energy college or post-graduate student to fill the role of spring/summer intern. The ideal candidate will have an interest and academic background in non-profit, social entrepreneurship/business, communications, marketing or public relations. This position will assist SMA staff to fuel social impact through client and competitive landscape research; media research, outreach and tracking; assisting with program and event execution; social media monitoring and strategy execution; communication material development; and administrative duties.
- Passion for fueling social impact
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to be proactive
- Strong writing/editing skills and grammatical knowledge
- Working knowledge of social media
- The ability to multitask, work independently and with a team
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Small business or entrepreneurship classes or experience a plus
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.